Friday, May 7, 2010

Strange process this blogging – particularly as  I have yet to tell anyone that I am doing a blog. Suspect I will have to do it soon. There is the temptation to use the blog for some internal self-examinations and random comments on my life. However I am quite sure that there is a very limited audience for a monologue done in a stream of consciousness style as I gaze at my navel. So I won’t do it (too often)

Went to a great house concert on the weekend with Karen Savoca and Pete Heitzman  . Don’t know if they are common in other parts of the country but there seem to be quite a few in the Peterborough area every year. I have been to three in the past 12-14 months. This particular one was in a great location – a converted schoolhouse with a large room added that held about 35 people (I think). Folks bring their own beverages and there was lot of sweet stuff at the break to munch on. Karen is a great singer song writer – and her partner has a great voice and plays the guitar well. Highly enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers