Tuesday, June 14, 2011

On the Road Again 2011 - Departure date minus 1

Heart is all a flutter and my mind is about the same. What have I forgotten to pack? Is my pack too heavy? Is there room for a few more things? Do I really need them?

I head to Sudbury within the next day, spend a day there and catch the train to Winnipeg on Friday morning. I have given up on Northern Ontario. I love the land up there and if one is lucky and gets to drive along the shores of Lake Superior on a sunny day - there is nothing more beautiful. But I don't want to take 3 days to get out of this province - so the train it is. With luck I will be on the road west of Winnipeg by 9:00 ish Saturday morning.

I am so excited I can hardly breath. The chance to meet new drivers and to hear their stories is what I  dream about all winter. And now the time is almost here when I can start a new adventure. What a grand life I lead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers