Saturday, July 7, 2012

On the Road Again 2012 #1

It has been a strange, extraordinarily wonderful and a somewhat long nine days. During that time I went from Sudbury to Winnipeg (by train), then to Edmonton, Peace river, High Level and then Yellowknife via hitchhiking. Two days later I headed south to Edmonton, Jasper, Vancouver and finally to Duncan BC. I had planned to do the blog notes as I went along but unfortunately I broke the glass on the tablet on my first day. So I am eight days behind schedule. I will be doing notes on each leg of my journey and like always I will struggle with which tense to write in...... my apologies to all for my tendency to wander back and forth from the present to the past ( and on occasion) to the future

I have a pile of notes about the train trip - unfortunately they are are my tablet. If I can get it working again - I will post them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers