Friday, March 4, 2011

Enough of Winter

I am done. That is it. I am finished with winter. It has not been a particularly bad winter in Southern Ontario. There were only a few times when it snowed enough that I had to shovel my tiny driveway, and only a few days when the cold and the wind made going out almost unbearable. In fact compared to many Canadians - the weather has been almost delightful - but I am still done with winter.

Could we have some spring some time soon. Please.

 I am tired with this white stuff  that is so frequently brown. 

I am tired of having to wear heavy boots/shoes, a winter coat, hat and gloves. 

It seems to me that if Canadians can get on Facebook and sign a petition to get the government to change policies - shouldn't we be able to sign a petition to get Spring to happen sooner ?

Just a thought.

1 comment:

  1. As it happens, here in this corner of Southern Ontario we (almost) are having spring: rain, rain, rain. But I have it on pretty good authority that it's going to get cold again on Sunday, with mixed precipitation, so you'd better keep wishing!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers